Today our little girl turned 2! I can't believe how fast time flies. We just had a little get together with family and had cake and ice cream. She loved all she got and is having a great time playing with her new toys. She got a lot of cute summer clothes it makes me really want spring and summer to get here fast. Here are a few pics taken today of the little princess!!
Alyssa posing before church
Alyssa loves elmo and my sister made this way cute cake for her birthday. She did a fabulous job!
Cute summer clothes- hope we get to wear them soon
She got her own little computer that has games and music on it. She loves it
Singing happy birthday to her. She wouldn't blow out the candles which surprised me since she loves to blow on everythingl.
WE LOVE YOU ALYSSA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Alyssa pretending she is a frog hopping around the kitchen.
Alyssa singing "If your happy and you know it" she loves it and will make you clap hands and stomp your feet
7 comments:
oh i Love her! Happy Birthday! She is so cute. I need to get Izabel that laptop. tell me more!
Oh my goodness look at that girl grow! She is so darling; she's going to have your hair!! :) Happy Birthday, Alyssa.... and keep us updated on the upcoming baby! :)
OMG she is freaking DARLING! How did she get so big?! Her and Nora need a play date! ;) Happy Birthday Alyssa!
Haha she is the cutest ever! I cannot believe that it has been two years!? CRAZY!
Alyssa is so adorable! I can't believe she's 2 already! Where does the time go?
I feel like such an idiot...
I just checked my friends blog and saw that you left me a comment back in January and you mentioned being pregnant. I didn't see it until now and I feel awful for not congratulating you when you told me! Please forgive me!!
:)
Oh look; it's me again! Haha! Just dropping in to say I hope you update your blog soon because I miss hearing about you and your cute little kidsies! :)
Post a Comment