Let it SNOW! The house all decorated
Alyssa all bundled up and looking extra cute
Katrina and Alyssa decorating the christmas tree
Alyssa has shown more interest in movies so I got a chair out and now she is in heaven
Christmas decorationsAlyssa under what she calls a "Pretty tree"
4 comments:
Alyssa was so cute in nursery yesterday! Love her! Your home looks like it is ready for Santa!
Tini your hair is SOOO CUTE! I love it! Yay for Christmast, we still need to plan a BBQ..... :)
Oh my gosh katrina she is so freaking cute! I love that hat! And that chair, she can go ahead and teach nora that trick...id let her. :)
Katrina your house is so cute! You and your mom have the best taste in decorations (especially Christmas decorations!). I love your post and I see you darkened your hair! Of course I love it. Hello, club brunette here! ;-)
Post a Comment