Saturday, October 31, 2009

We are in trouble!

Sorry we haven't posted lately. It has been crazy in the life of the rutz family! Here are somethings that have been happening lately.
A beautiful trip to sunny Saint George to visit family
Alyssa now has six teeth! (FUN)
Alyssa is the cutest teddy bear around! (Halloween Costume)
OH AND DID WE MENTION SHE IS CRAWLING NOW AND LOVES TO CHATTER !







3 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh my goodness what a sweet little darling she is! From what I can see in your pictures, your house looks AWESOME - LOVE the carpet! Alyssa has a cute crib, too. I think you and Kristal have the same one!

Hope you guys had a happy Halloween!

Kari Badell said...

That is such a cute bear costume! Love it!

*Sarah* said...

What a cute lil teddy bear!!! I miss you guys so much and can't wait til I go up to SLC too see you guys and lil Alyssa!!!